11 May 2011

Travel Tales from the Past Series

So I have decided, after a few months of contemplation, to post some of my travel stories to my blog.

Right off the bat, I need to make a few things clear:

1. These were stories written by yours truly from October 2003 through early 2008 before I decided to start blogging.

2. They mostly reflect experiences I had while traveling the world for my job during that time period although some are more personal and reflect other experiences.

3. I have changed names and details to protect the not-so-innocent but all of the stories are true to the best of my memory.

4. I will endeavor to date the stories so that you know that they are events that happened in the past and not recently or currently.

And...that's about it. Enjoy and apologies to anyone who might be offended or otherwise upset.

I'll be posting two now and a more over the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment